Joshua Tree Cycling Salve - 15ml
Organic Treatment For Saddle Sores And Road RashJTree Cycling Salve is an organic, unscented, skin-healer that is effective in treating saddle sores, chafing, and road rash. Created using a blend of essential oils, freshly extracted from the finest organic herbs, JTree Salve moisturizes and promotes healing without softening calluses that the body produces for protection.
Designed to heal any skin irritation from cycling without softening the skin!Why no softeners??? Because a healthy callus is your body's own natural protection, and it hurts when they get soft and tear!
- Eucalyptus oil - A natural antibiotic that fights the bacteria that reside in your chamois, and prevent the 'nether region' from healing.
- No added scents - You can smell how potent and natural it is.
- No skin softeners - Saves calluses.
- Lush moisturizers - Fast relief from dry chapped skin.
- Powerful healing - Make every training day count!
Skin Care Routine for Strong Tough Skin
- Apply a dab to your chamois or taint before a ride. A little bit goes a long way, as the salve is not diluted with water or alcohol.
- Wash any damaged skin with soap & water - clean skin heals faster!
- Clip or remove any dead torn skin.
- Rinse with alcohol (rubbing alcohol, not bourbon) to clean the micro-cuts, and dry and harden the skin.
- Liberally apply JTree Salve. Reapply throughout the evening.
- Loosely bandage if necessary.
- If it's oily for more than 10 minutes, use a bit less next time. It should soak right in to dry damaged skin!
Do This... Don't Do That!
- Use JTree in the morning and at night on rest days to help condition skin.
- Use JTree for any skin irritation, and for dry skin.
- Use as much as you prefer before and after rides to avoid walking like a cowboy
- Always keep JTree with you & share with friends!
- Avoid lotions - They soften skin making it rip and tear.